The original and main aim of Wirral Animal Sanctuary was to raise funds for a premises for all animals in need. This would include cats, dogs, rabbits, rodents and reptiles, and if we were lucky enough, some farm animals and wildlife too.
Since we started in 2015, this dream had to be sadly postponed, as with fostering many animals and developing our Hog Centre, we needed every £ and every spare minute we had.
On 8th February 2018, we officially re-focussed and started fundraising for "Our Dream"
We are going to spend our time busily applying for all kinds of grants to help us achieve our dream. We are under no illusion that this is going to take a very long time, and a lot of money. Luckily, you won't meet more determined people than us!
If you would like to make a financial donation towards our premises you can do so in the following ways-
- Cash/Cheque. Made out to Wirral Animal Sanctuary and please include that it is for "The Premises Fund"
- You can donate using your debit card by clicking this link
- You could hold a sponsored challenge for us. Bike riding, running, sky diving, the crazier the better!
- Could your school or youth club help, perhaps a non uniform day, cake sale, or fancy dress day?
- Perhaps your local business would like to be involved by pledging towards an aspect of our Dream eg a cattery pen. We will be releasing more ways for businesses to get involved very soon. Please watch this space.
If you make a donation towards Wirral Animal Sanctuary and you will it to be put towards the premises fund, please ensure this is stated when donating.
All funds donating towards our premises will be held in "Restricted Funds" that will only be used towards it's intended purpose.